SHOP, COOK, FEAST
Our Shop, Cook, Taste tours are a half day adventure, making it perfect to add to even the tightest schedules in Tehran. We’ll meet at Tajrish and start with a walking tour of Tajrish bazaar where we’ll introduce our guests to exceptional ingredients and spices unique to this part of the world while we experience shopping for a few fresh ingredients like the locals. Then we’ll head over to the kitchen where Shirin will show us her magic in creating the most delectable Persian dishes. We’ll be cooking a 5 course meal adjusted to the season and enriched with the freshest ingredients.
Once the wafting aroma of the delicious meal dissipates the kitchen, we’ll set the table and gather for a huge Persian feast as we chat and exchange experiences.
Guided culinary walk of Tajrish bazaar
Transportion to the kitchen
Additional side dishes and Persian brewed tea
Written recipes of dishes made in class
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please make sure you book at least 2 weeks prior to the date.
- We can arrange for minimum of 2 people and maximum of 12.
- If you’re alone, let us know and we’ll try our best to set you up with another group. However if we’re unable, we might be unfortunate to cancel your tour.
- Tour fee can be paid through IranbyBit or to be paid in cash once we arrive at the kitchen. We’d be grateful if you don’t leave it for last minute. We accept Euros, USD or the equivalent in Iranian Rials.
- Whether your a vegetarian or have any sort of food restrictions or allergies, please make sure you let us know in advance so we can adjust things to your needs.
- All tours and classes are conducted in English. However if you’re a large group, we can arrange for a translator upon an extra fee in any language required.