COOK YOUR OWN ESFAHANI FEAST
Esfahani food is known by many to be tough labour and too tricky to get right. We’re here to prove this wrong.
During our Esfahan cooking class, our exceptional local chefs will teach you everything about the top Esfahan dishes and the secrets to getting them right. You’ll get a hands-on experience of cooking a whole feast of local food while you learn all the tips and tricks of the Persian kitchen. Our experienced chefs are here to share their top secrets that make cooking Esfahani food an easy and delightful experience.
On this tour, you’ll be making a full menu including a starter, main dish, side dish, dessert and local drink. Once everything is fully prepared, we’ll all sit down for a feast and celebrate the love of food altogether.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please make sure you book at least 2 weeks prior to the date.
- We can arrange for minimum of 2 people and maximum of 10.
- If you’re alone, let us know and we’ll try our best to set you up with another group. However if we’re unable, we might be unfortunate to cancel your tour.
- Tour fee can be paid through IranbyBit or to be paid in cash once we arrive at the kitchen. We’d be grateful if you don’t leave it for last minute. We accept Euros, USD or the equivalent in Iranian Rials.
- Whether your a vegetarian or have any sort of food restrictions or allergies, please make sure you let us know in advance so we can adjust things to your needs.
- All tours and classes are conducted in English. However if you’re a large group, we can arrange for a translator upon an extra fee in any language required.