Terms and conditions
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means IranbyBit.
1 Collection Notice
2 Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Iranian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
3 Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
We accept payments in Bitcoin and strongly support the use of it. You may check Jeeb.io Bitcoin payment gateway terms of service for any conditions regarding Bitcoin payments. We also accept cash for a payment.
Our acceptance of Bitcoin is powered by our partner, Jeeb. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the availability of Jeeb’s services. To complete your booking, you will be re-directed to Jeeb’s website, where you will see the total cost of your booking in Bitcoin, based on an exchange rate set by Jeeb. The Bitcoin price for your booking will remain valid for 15 minutes. If you do not initiate a payment during this time, the Bitcoin exchange rate will be updated and the Bitcoin price for your booking may change. A very small transaction fee will be added by the Bitcoin network to the total cost of your booking. This fee covers the cost of verifying Bitcoin transactions. IranbyBit has no control over this fee and does not receive any portion of the fee.
4.2 Pricing Policy
We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
IranbyBit reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. We will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any goods or services where the price has been corrected.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order information. This technology encrypts all information including your personal information passed from you through our website.
5 Linked sites
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
IranbyBit will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information on linked sites. You understand that you are using any and all information available there AT YOUR OWN RISK. You should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information on the Website.
6 Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However, we do grant you a license to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorized by us and/or our third-party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
7 Unacceptable activity
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorized material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
8 Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Iranian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Iranian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
10 Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Iran and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Iran.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. This may include your name, age, gender, postcode, contact details or employment, educational, and financial information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Country, city name;
- Email address;
- Phone number and other contact details;
- Passport number;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- Any other personal information that may be required and you give us, in order to facilitate your dealings.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website or app;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
In addition, when you apply for a job or position with us we may collect certain information from you (including your name, contact details, working history and relevant records checks) from any recruitment consultant, your previous employers and others who may be able to provide information to us to assist in our decision on whether or not to make you an offer of employment or engage you under a contract.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website and services;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable and responsible steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information due to inherent risks associated with the transmission of personal information via the internet.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint