Iranian Traditional bath (Hammam) was a communal space for washing, massage and debate, also. These monuments have a special architecture with several spaces including hot and cold baths, massage platforms, shaving areas, etc. Hot water was provided by underground aqueducts. However, today few of them are active and mostly visited as a tourism attraction.
What to Expect
Attend our interesting Persian baths tour and make your day awesome and exciting!
On this experience, you will first enjoy a walk and talk tour in Ouladjan historic neighborhood by visiting Navab bath and handicrafts museum, Kazemi house museum and Imamzadeh Yahya holy shrine. Then we will take you to an active Persian traditional bath in the heart of old Tehran. You can then enjoy an exciting Persian bath plus a 40 minutes traditional massage (Dallaki) with a relaxing end up.
Take this tour and learn some hidden treasures of old Tehran that make your journey to Iran more pleasant.
- Men and women can’t use the Persian bath at the same time.
- Traditional bath should be booked in advance for Women (Minimum 5 person needed).
- The schedule for Men is 7 AM- 7 PM and for Women is 8 PM-11 PM
- The departure time is mostly flexible upon your request
- Your guide may use the subway instead of other transportation vehicles based on heavy traffic jam, location of your hotel in Tehran,etc.
Departure Point: We pick you up from your hotel in Tehran.
Price: 20 EUR
We take you back to your hotel in Tehran at the end of Persian traditional bath experience.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Transportation from start to finish
- Walk & Talk in Ouladjan neighborhood
- Visiting Navab bath and handicrafts museum
- Kazemi House Museum
- Imamzadeh Yahya holy shrine
- Entrance fees
- 40 minutes Persian massage with a relaxing end up