Anarak Caravansary is a beautiful historic house(120 years) made of bricks, clay, and stone. Anarak means little pomegranate and a sign of love in Farsi.
It has been rebuilt and used as an ecolodge to save Iranian culture.
Anarak Caravansary includes 2 VIP suites with Double Beds and 23 Traditional style rooms with 3-floor sleeping sets.
Get around the hotel and see:
- the mountains adjacent to the desert
- ride camel in desert trails
- stars and celestial bodies observation in beautiful desert nights
- the historic mines of the Nakhlak
- the valuable foursquare building (Its founding dates back to the second century AD, and was originally worshipped by people whose job was to extract lead from the mountain and find silver.)
- shepherding the cattle with shepherds and enjoy the virgin natural wonders
- Naen castle (Narenj or Naryn Ghale)
- Varton hot spring
- Museum of Desert Anthropology (Pirnia house)