Iranian traditional house in rural is determined to improve “tourism” in the region while protecting natural environment, renewing vernacular and traditional architecture, conserving and cultivating local cultures.This center,measuring 2000 square meters, has 8 rooms, restaurant, hall and spring house, orangery and garden that besides the typical monuments belonging to the region, provide tourists with a pleasant atmosphere.
We do hope that the activity of this center develops and changes tourism in the historical region “Rostagh”.
- 24/7 Reception, Housekeeping and Room Service
- 3 Suite, along with toilet and bathroom that each of them has capacity for 4 people.
- 3 Rooms, that the capacity for each of them is 4 people and 1 room with thatched view has capacity for 6 people.
- 2 Bathrooms with shower in area that is publicly available.
- The heating system of rooms is gas heaters and cooling system is air conditioners.
- Bed set for sleeping on the floor and night tent includes mattresses, cottony pillows and blankets and extra bed sheet, if necessary 7 single beds add to sleeping rooms.
- The furniture is traditional cushion and backrest.
- Iranian separate restaurant with traditional cooking
- The traditional kitchen with two ovens and charcoal stove
- If guests want they can cook their favorite dishes in the traditional kitchen.
- Hall and spring house has 8 beds with 35 people capacity.
- The Orangery has 6 beds with a capacity of 25 people
- Pomegranate garden with an area of 1,000 square meters along with the pavement for walking around the garden.
- The traditional architecture workshop with an area of 400 square meters for holding training courses.
- Cyber café
- Necessary equipment for holding free live music that if you’d want takes place with prior arrangement and an extra charge.
- The facilities for observing stars on the roof that is made with prior arrangement and an extra charge.
- Cooperation with desert hiking and off-road camps in the region
- Camel and horse riding in the Sadrabad desert.