HI Tehran Hostel 1
At HI Tehran Hostel, We believe that to get to know a place, you have to see it like a local sees it, hang out where the locals hang out, feel it like a local feels it. HI Tehran hostel in one of the best located hostels in Tehran which is just steps away from Tehran Metro Station, and just minutes by Iranian Artists Park, Laleh Park, Tehran City Theater Complex, US former embassy and Tehran Museum of contemporary art.
HI Tehran Hostel offers excellent value budget accommodation in the most central location of Tehran. stay with us and see what a difference a stay makes.
– Free Tea and Coffee all day;
– High speed Internet access – WiFi Connection;
– Convenient Location(10 minutes by foot from the main metro line);
– Big relaxing gathering area and garden to chill out;
– Air-conditioning system;
– Luggage storage;
– 24.7 reception,
– Secure lockers for your valuables;
– Laundry Service – on request;
– Parking place for bikes and motorbikes;
– Pick-up service – on request;
– Clean Blanket, Linen and Towels, professional and attending hosts and staff; Clean European style bathrooms, big dormitory space; working and studying space, a small library;
– Free Metro and sightseeing maps;
– Modern well equipped self service kitchen; …
are some of our facilities and offerings to make your stay more comfortable.
We are focused on offering a memorable experience of Tehran as the beginning and ending of travelers’ journey to Iran. Perfectly located in the center of Tehran and most of the important historical sites such as the Grand bazaar, Golestan palace and National museum, we are also at a few minutes’ walk from Haft-e-Tir Metro station, which provides you the easiest and fastest reach to different sites all over Tehran like the Tabiat Bridge in 20 minutes.
Our private rooms and dormitories provide you a very sizable comfortable space and beds, air-conditioning system, working desks and wide windows toward the front garden. These help us to create a bright pleasing experience for our guests.
Tehran Province, Tehran, District 7, Bahar Shomali, Street, #2, Tabatabaei Alley, Iran