https://iranbybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/kashan-Iran-tabatabaee.jpg 600 800 IranbyBit https://iranbybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Logo-Iranbybit-new-180x38-6.png IranbyBit2019-09-28 14:56:132021-01-23 16:30:22Kashan
- Famous for: Kashan is known for Maranjab Desert and Caravanserai located near the salt lake, and also producing silk, carpets, velvet, rose water and potteries
- Good for people with the personality of: history lovers, desert trekkers
- Climate: Desert climate
- Language/Dialect: Farsi with Kashi accent
- population: 304,487
- Famous dishes: Khoresht Nokhod Alleh, Kateh Moatar
- Handicrafts and souvenirs: Kashan carpet and rugs, Rosewater and Herbal Essences, Baklava, pottery, Giveh
- How many days to stay: 1-2
- How to get there: By taxi or bus(about 240km from Tehran), Kashan railway station(2.5 hours from Tehran), Kashan airport
- Places to see/activities to do: Fin Garden, Sultan Amir Ahmad Bathhouse, Tabatabei House, Borujerdi House, Bazaar of Kashan, Maranjab Desert and Salt Lake, Underground City of Nushabad
- Good to know/not to do: Kashan is one of the oldest human settlements in the world. Archaeological remains of artifacts and buildings dating back 9,000 years can still be found in the city
- Suggested Tours/local guides: Maranjab Desert and Salt Lake tour
- Suggested Hotels/hostels/lodges/eco-lodges: Arge mohtasham hotel, Morshedi house, Manouchehri House, Puppet and toy museum guesthouse, Sadeghi house, Aveila guesthouse
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!