1) Unique ancient & historical sites:
“ legendary history & civilization “
- Iran is home to the world’s oldest living civilization with historical and urban settlements dating back to more than 7,000 BC. The southwestern and western part of the Iranian Plateau contributed to the traditional Ancient near East with the Elamite Civilization, from the Early Bronze Age. With more than 1000 historical attractions, Iran has 24 World Heritage Sites.
2) Incredible Architecture:
“Visit the fundamentals of all Architectural styles in the world “
- Persian buildings vary from peasant huts to teahouses and gardens, from pavilions to “some of the most majestic structures the world has ever seen.” Iranian architecture features a great variety, both structurally and aesthetically, driving from a variety of traditions and experiences.
3) Rich Museums:
“The land of golden Rhytons, Glorious Cups, Civilized statues“
- Boasting one of the world’s most ancient civilizations, Iran has numerous museums that offer a rich insight into thousands of years of national art and culture. With some more than 70 years of activity. The National Museum of Iran contains 300,000 objects in an area more than 20,000 squares meters. In addition to being the country’s; largest museum of history and archaeology, It ranks as one of the world’s most prestigious museums in terms of grandeur, scale, diversity and quality of its huge monuments.
4) The Lowest Tourism Cost in the World :
“The Highest Gains With the Lowest Costs “
- For the third time, Iran has been chosen to the latest Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report, published by the World Economic Forum (World Economic Forum), as the most affordable foreign tourist destination. Iran price competitiveness rating is 6.66, placing it first in the world.
5) Hospitable & Affectionate People:
“Experience the real sense of hospitality which never experience elsewhere”
- If anything, all that Iranian can be accused of is excessive hospitality. So, when traveling to Iran, beware of innocent looking situations, which could turn into one of your life experiences. Kind of walking into the Twilight Zone. The Iranians are of such an affable nature as to warm your heart and make travel more off beat.
6) Health tourism:
“Experience expert physicians & inexpensive services”
- Iran offers a wide range of treatment facilities through an extensive network or highly equipped hospitals (around 850 hospitals), and rehabilitation centers with reasonable costs or beauty surgeries. A cost analysis procedure shows that treatment costs in Iran are much lower in comparison to developed countries. Moreover, Iran has some of the most important hot spring spa centers in the world, attracting millions of visitors each year. The spas are famous for their therapeutic value.
7) Iranian handicrafts and handmade arts:
“Art of Our Hands Will Shine in Your Eyes”
- Iran has been the center of civilization for at least 7000 years. Iranian art has also one of the richest art heritages in world history. It encompasses many sub fields, such as the following: Calico (Ghalamkar), Gerechini, Local music instruments (Tar, Setar, Dotar, Kamancheh, etc.), Silver Work, Woodcarving, Engraving (Ghalamzani), Inlaid work Miniature, Tiling, Stone carving, Brickwork, stucco and Tile panels, Embroidery, Marquetry, Potteries, Metal working, Mina-Kari, etc.
8) Magic Of Iran’s Nature (#Ecotourism potentials):
“The land of the Red Springs, Green Summers, Yellow Falls, & White Winters”
- Iran is a country with a dazzling variety of natural attractions, including mountains, lakes, caves, forests, rare plant, and animal species, mineral waters and numerous islands on its southern and northern beaches. All of these attractions have made Iran a favorite destination for sightseers. Considered as one of the world’s top five countries in terms of biodiversity; Iran is home to 519 bird species, 172 mammal species, 199 reptile species, 20 species of amphibians, 173 species of fish and 9000 distinctive plant species.
9) Delicious Foods
“Tasty foods enshrined in the aura of history”
- The existence of various ethnic groups in Iran, alongside its rich culture, has made Iranian cuisine highly diversified. There are over 400 different kinds of food and sweets in Iran. The ingredients are generally cereals, grains, vegetables, and proteins.
10) Visit the land of four seasons and the migration of nomads:
“Iran : a world inside a country, a kaleidoscope of colour, a legendary mountain path!”
- Iran is one of the few countries with four distinct seasons each year. Traveling to Iran in different seasons means encountering distinctive and divergent scenes and adventures. The North of Iran is covered with evergreen forests and borders a grand lake (Caspian sea) supporting a moderate climate. The south is bounded by the Persian Gulf, with a hot and humid climate, dotted with enchanting and glamorous Palm Forests.
“Src: Iran travel guide/ Amir mostafavi/ published by cultural heritage, handicrafts & tourism organization of Iran”
“IranbyBit” team is here to connect you to local people, with providing Eco-tourism based services such as introducing Iran’s tourist attractions to you and providing the aim of booking fantastic accommodations and most comfortable ecolodges in every corner of Iran which you are able to pay by cash or Bitcoin. We do our best to help you experience all of these amazing journeys in the best way to make an unforgettable memory for you in Iran, in addition to help improving the economy of local community, preserving natural resources, increasing awareness of people around the world about our beautiful 4-seasons land & probably this friendliest country in the world and finally to walk through sustainable development and an earth that would be a better place to live for everyone.